It’s almost time for the Giants Adventure Rally, woohoo! Here are a few things to remember to bring with (this list is by no means conclusive, but helps with the important stuff):
- Vaccine cards to cross the border into Botswana.
- Tie downs for your bikes – this is for those who are catching a lift back with us to Gaborone
- Fuel containers for all your needed fuel stops. FOR DAY ONE, TAKE YOUR CONTAINERS TO THE TSWANAFUEL DEPOT IN GABORONE TO COLLECT YOUR 30L FOR DAY 1. CLICK HERE FOR LOCATION PIN
- Snacks for enroute
- Hydration pack for all participants (this is pretty important as Botswana can get very hot, so hydration is REALLY important)
- Rehydrate – Botswana is hot and its a good idea to have this to boost your body after a long day riding
- Mini tool kit to carry on you
- There is no food for sale at Bush Babies unless you have arranged dinner and breakfast with us. PLEASE BRING EXTRA FOOD WITH YOU FOR WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT BUSH BABIES AND ARE WAITING FOR DINNER.
- Oil if your bike requires pre-mix
- GPS and spare batteries for your GPS. Bring your cable with too, just in case
The very basic core of a
man’s living spirit is his
passion for adventure
- Cash – PULA – just in case you need some help on the road, its always a good idea to have some spare cash
- Sunblock – Botswana has a fierce sun, you don’t want to mess with her
- Don’t forget to pack a mask, so that if you need to enter a shop or garage for whatever reason, you have one on you
- Racing license if you are a competitor, along with Start Permission for those cross border competitors.
- Medical aid cards, please carry on you
We cannot wait to host you all and are looking forward to an awesome weekend of adventure.
Life is Either a Daring Adventure, Or Nothing
Don’t Miss It!
Join Our Adventures
Adventure | Dirt Bikes | Freestyle Motocross | Rally | Family