THERE IS A CHANGE IN OUR FUEL STOP ARRANGEMENTS!
In previous events, the fuel was sponsored, unfortunately with the rising prices in fuel, our partner was not able to commit to this year’s adventure rallies 😢 So please make sure you read carefully, so that you understand the new procedures.
So how will it all work? Let us explain:
- RIDERS AND DRIVERS NEED TO PROVIDE THEIR OWN FUEL.
- There will be a fuel stop every 50km, if you need fuel every 50km then you will need to bring at least 4 jerry cans. PLEASE INSURE YOUR FUEL CONTAINER IS MARKED CLEARLY.
- Re-fueling vehicles will be loaded the night before each riding day, so that the vehicles can get out onto the route early in the morning. The first loading of fuel will take place at Melo Park at documentation and registration on 22 March.
- Fuel will be transported on different vehicles for each stop, it will be your responsibility to make sure your fuel is on the right vehicle, for the right stop. Each vehicle will be marked which fuel stop they are, so that you can see easily which vehicle you need to have fuel on.
- Make sure you fill up your jerry cans before coming to documentation at Melo Park.
- At the end of Day 1, at Kwa Nokeng, you will need to top up your fuel containers and re-load for Day 2.
- After Day 2 you will need to refill your containers again and load on the vehicles ready for Day 3.
- Closest garage is Kwa Nokeng, which is as you turn off the main road to Kwa Nokeng Lodge, very prominent and very convenient as it is right next to the lodge.
There’s very few people
who go the extra mile –
so go the extra mile
and give it all you’ve got
– Jim Leishman
A massive thank you to Motul Botswana for running the fuel stops and backing us up at the Giants Adventure Rally 2023!
Their “partner in crime”, Bundutec 4×4 is also assisting the Motul Botswana team with a fuel stop.
Make sure you check out both their awesome products and offers, by catching them at their fuel stop or at the bar after a good day’s riding!
making the ability of going the extra mile possible
Don’t Miss It!
Join Our Adventures
Adventure | Dirt Bikes | Freestyle Motocross | Rally | Family