As the days draw closer and closer to the Giants Adventure Rally, you’ll all be planning your trip and what needs doing! For Day 0, otherwise known as the day of documentation and the welcome evening.
- Documentation will start at 4:30pm at Melo Park (Click here for the link for the google maps location pin).
- From 4:30 onwards you can fill up your fuel containers at the TswanaFuel Depot in Gaborone (each participant will be allocated 30l each). Click here for the link for the Google Maps location pin). The fuel is ONLY for PARTICIPANTS, no fuel will be put into cars, unless you entered your 4×4. No back-up vehicles will be filled.
- 17:30 to 18:00 fuel will be loaded into the back-up vehicles.
- 18:45 Each rider and driver will be introduced to the public with his/her vehicle. You will ride/drive your machine onto the stage, have a chat with our commentator and then ride/drive off
- 19:00 Welcome festivities start
welcome festivities at Melo Park
– 🛵 Enduro-Cross for Two Wheelers
– 🔁 Oval Circuit for Quad Bikes
– 🧒👧 Junior Circuit for 50s and 65s
– 🛻 Mud Run for 4x4s
– 🏎 Circuit race for Side-by-Sides
REMEMBER: Spectator entry is P40 for adults and children. Race entry is P200 if you have not already entered the Giants Adventure Rally.
There will be food and drinks available.
An Epic new migration along the mighty limpopo river
Don’t Miss It!
Join Our Adventures
Adventure | Dirt Bikes | Freestyle Motocross | Rally | Family